Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Street Fashion Fever Revival!

It's been a while since I browsed through street fashion sites. The ones I frequently visit are Hel Looks, Japanese Streets, Style-Arena, Dropsnap, The Sartorialist, and Facehunter. So I thought to myself, why not search for more of these kinda sites?!?! Right? It took me four years to come out and explore. I have these big issues when it comes to changes even with minor (?) things.

So I opened a new window in my Firefox and started typing "street fashion sites" and the angels sang (seriously I heard some "Haaaaaaaaaahhhmmmm"!) as Google revealed a goldmine of street fashion sites. So what I'm gonna do is do a series of blog posts on these fashion sites according to the city/country where they originated from. Please check in here from time to time for updates!

First of the series are a couple of blog sites dedicated to Ireland Street Fashion:

1. Fashion Dublin
Interesting site. They label their "fashionistas" as "FADDISTS". I think it's funny/cute. Heeheehee. And there are a lot of pretty fashionable guys in their photo collection. ;)


2. Dublin Streets


3. Fashion Filosofy


Ain't these sites a beauty? Makes me want to catch a plane to Ireland and look for a Dublin car rental, drive around and feast my eyes on the well-dressed Irish people. Especially the young fashionable Irish lads! Haha!

No comments: