Monday, July 5, 2010

Mourning Girl

I took a break from work to rest for awhile and rethink my plans for the future. I don't want to follow through with our (Donna-Duhwain) plans cos that would be sad for me. Pursuing the things we wanted without him sounds a bit sad. Just seems wrong to me.

Anyways, friends have been very supportive. Duhwain and I circulate in a lot of circles. I'm happy that all these people we hang out with love us and worry a lot about me. Duhwain would've been happy to see all of them there for me. I've been quite busy these days as different groups of friends take me out to distract me from my depressive state.

Here are my Black Widow Adventure photos:


3 comments:

Sabina said...

I am very sorry to hear your story - but youre very strong and I know you are making your boy happy. Love your spirit, you inspire me, you are amazing.
I really enjoy your blog, how sweet :))
I think you will like mine too, I'd be glad if you checked it out :))

Can't wait to hear from you hon!
xxx

Sabina said...

Of course we can exchange links - I don't see myself on your blogroll, let me know when I'm there and then I'll immediately add you to mine lovely!
Yes, I can feel with you due to my own boyfriend - not that anything has happened to him, but our love is just like you described yours, even though we're young, and I couldn't imagine anything bad ever ever happening to him. And I don't know how I would cope without him. Once again: you're very strong.

Divorce Lawyers Melbourne said...

Lovely hats..really cute xx