skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Island Girl
So, I moved to this island 6 hours away from home. And got lots of idle time. And got no full-body mirror in the house so I've been taking outfit photos once again. Been awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about me
donna
Frustrated Autodidact, Polymath Wannabe, Widow at 25
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(13)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(3)
No, I'm Not A Lezzer!
I'm So Military
Island Girl
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(45)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(13)
oh loverly blogs!
MY COSMIC SHOELACES
Afeitar
Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination
Black Sheep
Blushing Ambition
Daily Fashion Boost
Diary of a Third World Fashionista
Dressed to Please
Elinkan
Fashion Jinx
Fashion Robot
Fashion She Says
Fashion-Train.
Fawned
Flashes of Style
Glisters and Blisters
Honey Bunny in Wonderland
Hysteric Girl
I R Josephine
In Her Stilettos
La Quirky Fille, Natalie
Last Day of Magic
Liebemarlene Vintage
Like Lilly Vintage
Little Boat
Only Shallow
Pixie Dust
Qin At The Disco
Roll Up Your Sleeve
Sea of Shoes
Sex and Coffee
Super Kawaii Mama
Tales of a Wondering Star
The Bliss List
The Clothes Horse
The Stylish Wanderer
Tis Serendipity
worlds of inspiration!
Craftster
Dropsnap
Face Hunter
Fashion Japan
Hel Looks
Lookbook
Street/Fruits/Tune
Style-Arena.JP
The Sartorialist
Hello, Cosmopolites!
Follow me!
No comments:
Post a Comment