The first game, my boyfriend won. I eventually kicked his ass in the last game. If your familiar with Marvelscape (and Heroscape in general), I rolled a 19 for Thanos' Rejected by Death. That explains the ass-y face. That roll gave me the win! Hahaha!
Been listening to MIA's Arular and Kala albums cos I kinda miss her music. Explains why I'm wearing tights and shorts. ^_^
After two good games, it was time for my boyfriend's sleep cos his work's at 9PM tonight (notice his right forearm- that's his reminder board). When he started snoring, I went to buy Christmas gifts at the mall and at the downtown shops. My sister met me at the mall and before we set out to go downtown, we ate at a dimsum stall. I ate pork siomai and had a bottle of soy milk (yum yum!).

After two good games, it was time for my boyfriend's sleep cos his work's at 9PM tonight (notice his right forearm- that's his reminder board). When he started snoring, I went to buy Christmas gifts at the mall and at the downtown shops. My sister met me at the mall and before we set out to go downtown, we ate at a dimsum stall. I ate pork siomai and had a bottle of soy milk (yum yum!).

3 comments:
That game looks way fun.
Yep! Too bad the we're the only players here in our part of the world. Boohoo. We're getting a box-load of Heroscape stuff this Christmas. My boyfriend spent at least $160 on the expansion sets alone, excluding shipping fee.
Looks fun :)
Your outfit below is cute.
Post a Comment