Sunday, May 10, 2009

Errr...

I just arrived in Manila yesterday. I'm now in my brother's apartment with his girlfriend and two other house mates. I'll be living with them until September or October. I don't know yet. Can't do outfit posts yet. Thanks a lot for voting, you guys. =) Really appreciate it.

My future sister-in-law (my bro's gf) and I are planning to make hand-designed shirts. I'll do the sewing and designing, of course. Lol. I don't know yet but I'll let you know and post photos of the products. =) Keep posted! I think the move is quite good for me although I miss my boyfriend TERRIBLY. Being away from him sucks big time.

Top two things in my current wish list:

1. Brogues/Wingtips






2. Colorful rain boots (for the nearing rainy season)


Til next post!

xoxo

7 comments:

yiqin; said...

I was thinknig of selling my rainboots! On second thought, maybe I shouldnt!

Life In Technicolor. said...

i love brogues too! but i cant pull them off cos they make my legs look terrible,
marc jacobs does really affordable rainboots under his diffusion line, you shld check them out! less than USD50!!! :)
cheers

andrea xxooxx
Life In Technicolor

Gloria C. said...

I've always wanted to visit the Philippines. I've been to Malaysia/Singapore that area before though.

If you want cute rain boots
check out j.crew
they always have colorful rainboots for dirt cheap after winter/fall

PANDA FRESH said...

something about the gold ones... I'm absolutely digging!

Tea said...

I like them all!

andrea said...

love them!

tis serendipity said...

Ahh i totally feel like getting some brogues too... brown/black ones are definitely on my list!!

Hmm sorry to hear that you're sad about being away from your boyfriend.. how long will you have to be away from him for? Am sure your relationship will get stronger though after this =)