I went around my new neighborhood and walked to one of the malls yesterday to buy toiletries and to stock up on food. I also mailed my eligibility assessment documents to the Australian Pharmacy Council. I hope I get a reply next week. I'm still missing my boyfriend like crazy. =(
I just saw the season (and probably series) ender of Scrubs last night and I totally lost myself. I was crying like a baby. The last minutes of the show had me thinking about the time when I first saw Scrubs on TV and I was curling up at home in our living room. That was in 2001. I can't believe I've known JD and the rest of the crew for 8 years now. Although I feel sad about it, it's about time they pull the plug and end on a high note rather than plummet to "unfunniness". I admit the 8th season has not been that epic but I value the friendship I've formed with the Sacred Heart team. Yeah, I'm delusional. *sob*
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
It must be kinda cool living with new people! I hope they're really fun and are keeping you in the lifestyle you're accostemed to! xoxo
Post a Comment