Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Return of the Comeback!


Yay! I am back!!!

Finally, the exam's over! It was on the 3rd of September and was in Makati so I had to go back to Manila. Went there on the 31st of August and went back to Iloilo last September 4th. I stayed with my boyfriend's sister, Maya, who's a friend back in grade school.

If you have to know, the exam I took was the Austalia Pharmacy Council's Stage I Exam. Results will be released approximately 8 weeks after the exam. I can't wait. I want to pass the exam so bad so I can move to Australia and start my life. And, of course, wear FALL OUTFITS! Fall outfits have got to be my favorite.

Anyways, it's been quite rainy since I got back. I'm getting the itch to buy/online shop for new coats/jackets/raincoats. I want to come up with cool rain outfits. Sadly, I wasn't able to buy myself funky rainboots. Still on the lookout since May!

With a lot of free time in my hands, I saw a couple of cool women's jackets. Wee. Click on the link to see what I'm talking about. Here are a couple of the jackets and coats that I absolutely adore!





Leave me comments, friends. As I've missed you all! =) Outfit posts coming soon!

4 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

love the second jacket!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Lexie said...

those are great jackets! and congratulations on finishing your exam - i'm sure you did great!

donna said...

Thanks, Lexie. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. =)

Raquel said...

glad you're back!!
x