Friday, September 11, 2009

When I Grow Up, I Wanna Be A Crackwhore


As I've said over and over again, I've gained a lot of weight over the past months while preparing for my exam. I'm planning to go to the gym to lose those extra weight and get myself toned.

I don't wanna sound ridiculous but I'm really into "crackwhore" beauties and body types right now. I've started to "crackwhorize" my wardrobe actually. Too bad I haven't taken photos of my latest outfits - was busy with finishing exam stuff blah blah. Since my schedule has given me time now, I promise to post outfit photos the soonest I can get myself dolled up. I'm sick as of now so definitely no photos. LOL.

Let me introduce to you Ms. Emily Haines (of the band Metric), one of my "crackwhore" beauties. I love her and I love their music. =)












Isn't she lovely? Let me leave you with their carrier track from their latest album. Enjoy! =)

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

Wow, she looks good. Love the tights.

Unknown said...

Oh my god! You're back! How've you been? Okay, this post is HOT! Ahh to be a rockstar, I totally love your description of crackwhore, when I'm getting dressed, I love teaming up badass leathers and spikes. Sometimes I go for the "rape victim" look, with ladders in my tights, and tangled hair. Actually, I think I'm going to call you CW from now on!

Have a fab week xoxo

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love her personal style! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/