As usual, I haven't kept my promises. No outfit posts. No backdrop finished. It's been pretty busy since the last time I posted. My boyfriend's sister (who's a friend back in grade school) came home for a visit two weekends ago. She brought her boyfriend along with her so it was me and my boyfriend playing good hosts to them. Then my grandma died so my family and I had to go to my dad's hometown to visit and attend the funeral last week. The weekend after that, I had to spend time with my older brother cos he had to go back to Manila the following week. It was crazy. There are a lot of things I wanted to post about. =(
Here's a photo snapped in a grocery with my boyfriend and his nephew:
Here are the photos when we went to Kabankalan (my dad's hometown - it's a 2 hour boat ride from Iloilo City):
Our car being parked inside the boat.
I've been wanting to rave about certain fall collections but I guess it's kinda late to be posting them. Anyways, here are a couple of my fall favorites:

Topshop's Fall '09 Highland Fling Collection
(Photo stolen from nitrolicious.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment