Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dressed for Dread

We played Left4Dead yesterday. It's been months since I played this game. Speaking of L4D, L4D 2 is going to be launched this November. New characters, new special infected zombies, new weapons, and new game modes. Can't wait to try it out. Weee!


Here's what I wore Sunday night. Had steaks, drank coffee and sweet drinks at a cozy coffee shop, and played L4D until 2 in the morning. Was with the boyfriend and a couple of friends. Fun!


And for those of you who happen to love comic book characters coming alive in the big screen, a LOBO movie is set to be directed by Guy Ritchie! Yay. Downside is, it's going to be PG-13. What the hell! I'm still excited, although a little pissed off. Thank you 13 year olds! Thank you!!! >=/
I'm voting for Danny Trejo to play Lobo. I know, I know, he's a little short for Lobo but just look at him! He's badass and he's too Lobo-ish looking! People, don't hesitate to comment who you're rooting for to be Lobo. Peace!


No comments: