.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I'm attending my gang's post-Christmas party this January 2nd (moved from December 30th because of a conflict in schedule with another party other friends are attending). It's a costume party with the theme, "(Whore)rific Christmas". We're supposed to dress up as crackwhore versions of TV/Movie/Storybook characters. I'm having a hard time choosing who to dress up as. =(

I'm choosing between Wayne Campbell (Wayne's World), Lindsay Weir (Freaks and Geeks), and Meg Griffin (Family Guy). What do you think? Any suggestion aside from these three?
Thanks! Would really appreciate if you could throw in some suggestions!
Saw this badass studded parka and I think they're perfect for the Lindsay Weir crackwhore version, no?

PS. I found a new spot for my outfit shots. It's one of the unoccupied room in our maid's quarters. Hehe.

7 comments:
you look so lovely!
happy new year!
I'd choose lindsey weir!
xx
He he he! HELLO! Oh girl you are so stunning. You look very Gossip Girl, is that a good thing?! But either way you are stunnning! Have a fab new year xoxo
I love the colors <4
love this outfit! very cute and preppy :) i like the colours. and that parka really is bad ass - i'm quite tempted! xx
Oh, you look adorable! In love with those socks and skirt <3
cute socks darling !
marvelous blog post !
keep me updated with ur new posts :D id love to check 'em out !
thanks for taking the time to comment and visit my blog .
visit / comment / follow me back at..
* GLISTERS and blisters *
this outfit is really cute, i like the socks
Post a Comment