Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Diamond Post (Blecccchh!)

So about the post-Christmas and New Year party I was talking about, I changed my mind the last minute and came to the party as Pippi Longstocking (whore-ified version, of course). Forgot to take an outfit photo but thanks to a friend, I have a snap to remember the costume by. Too bad I was sitting down. Here's my costume:

My friends say that my costume doesn't really look like a costume cos it's something
I would wear on any other day. I don't know if it's a compliment or what. Haha!


With friends. From L-R. Me as Pippi Longstocking,
Boyfriend as Iron Man (recycled costume) ,
The Cheshire Cat, Little Red Riding Hood,
Vivian Ward (Pretty Woman), Juno, Dana Scully.


As usual, I was very busy with work and "socializing" that's why I wasn't able to post anything for the past weeks. Went to a couple of parties and went to the beach with friends. I will post photos from the beach soon.

PS. The title indicates that this is my 75th post.

xoxo

No comments: