.jpg)
I was reading through the posts of the Chictopia 10 Summit winners and reflected on the reasons why they started doing their blogs. Same thing with the others, I put this blog up to document my daily (not-so-daily) outfits and commune with others who have the same interest as I. Where I'm from, if you wear something awesome (in my opinion), people will look at you funny and say mean things. I've had moments even when people would directly laugh at me. In this blog world however, people are nice and understanding and appreciative of one's take on fashion. I forgot about the comfort I get from the blog world.I should really start paying serious attention to this blog and to all the wonderful people I met and who have inspired me here. It's about time I take this blog to a direction. I don't know where or what but I now know I should be putting my heart here. Looking forward to wherever it is this realization's taking me. Cheers to us all!
.jpg)
Love,
Donna
"It is the direction and not the magnitude which is to be taken into consideration."
-Thomas Paine
-Thomas Paine

No comments:
Post a Comment