Saturday, February 20, 2010

∞th (Infinitith) Anniversary and Fractals!

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 8th year anniversary for the past two days! The date of our relationship anniversary is February 19th. We went out on Thursday night (anniversary's eve hehe) and ate Japanese food at a place called Maki. We had so much fun we forgot to take photos. LOL. Then on Friday we just hung out the whole day watching documentaries, lectures, and movies. We went out of his house at around 3pm to eat lunch at the mall. Since we still had Japanese food hangover, we decided to eat sushi and sashimi again at the mall in a place called Rai Rai Ken. After eating, we went back to his place to finish our movie marathon. It was fun. When I left at around 2am that's when we remembered to take photos! SNAP! We look pretty disheveled at this point but decided to take photos anyway just to remember the day by.

I was wearing white socks with the shoes when we were hanging out the whole day but took it off after getting all comfortable in the bed and forgot to put them back on. Lol. Check out my new shoes!

Anniversary gifts, I gave him a Sherlock Holmes-ish pipe and he gave me a new pair of shoes. I love it. It looks oxford-ish modern. =)

What I wore last Wednesday when I paid the bills and stuff. Did not bother to iron my clothes. LOL!

Let me leave you with this lovely video:


1 comment:

Raquel said...

oh congrats! you look too cute together! many more years to come :)
oh and you look lovely in both outfits!
x