Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Handpicked Collection

I was browsing for christmas gift ideas the other day. I was looking for inspirations to make/buy one-of-a-kind gifts for a bunch of special people who have been supportive these past months. I know, too early. But with handmade/personalized items, I have to make/buy early in time for Christmas.

Anyways, I happened to browse through The Handpicked Collection that sells inspiring and personalized gifts. It’s a pretty cool shopping site with unusual and awesome gift ideas. So, if you’re looking for something special to give to someone special, Handpicked is for you.

I can’t get enough of the awesomeness of this site. You can browse gift ideas according to categories, by the site’s top picks, by the site’s favourite products, through a gift idea finder service, and by asking an expert panellist’s opinion. And the products are just cute, ingenious, and just pure awesome.

Here are some of the products I’m looking at:

1. Funky Baking Set

Something I would’ve loved to receive as a present when I was a kid. The set contains a set of celebration candles, rolling pin, wooden spoon, three metal star cookie cutters, and cupcake cases nicely placed in a pretty pink tin.

2. Large Picnic Tiffin BoxI so love the colors on this one. It’s a fashionable picnic companion.

3. Pink Dotty Milk Saucepan

It’s too cute I have to get one for my teal-colored house in Pavia!

4. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Board

This product is just brilliant. It’s a stainless steel holder holding four chopping boards of different colors and symbols that signify which one’s for vegetables, fish, raw meat, or cooked food. A perfect chopping companion for the Obsessive-Compulsive. Like me.

5. Days of the Week Mugs

And these I gotta have as well. So appealing to my OC-ness.:]

And I’m supposed to be looking for gifts for loved ones and I ended up checking things out for myself. LOL. Awesome, awesome!

2 comments:

Helen said...

oh i love those mugs!

Raquel said...

oh they would all make lovely gifts! i wouldn't mind getting them.