Butterscotch. Chocomint. Those were the flavors of ice cream my boyfriend and I ate the other night. We had ice cream before going to work at Crave. They have this great selection of gourmet ice creams labeled Fruits in Ice Cream. They cost way too much than the regular brands here. A pint costs P160.00 (at least $3.40) but a pint of a regular brand costs around P50-P60 only. See the difference? Anyways, we had a pint each. I had Butterscotch and he had Chocomint. Divine! We just sat around the wayside talking and laughing. After we finished our ice cream, we went inside this clothing shop called The Off-Price. It was my first time there and they had stuff from Zara and Forever 21. It was rare to find those brands around here. They were also reasonably priced. I'm definitely going there sometime to shop.
.jpg)
We also ate desserts at a new place called Nothing But Desserts. They were really overpriced but they didn't taste too good. The interior was nice though and the presentation of the food was sweet.
Later on, two of our friends joined us. We went back outside to sit around. One of our friends was already drunk. He had 5 bottles of Red Horse Beer before coming out to meet us. He was sleeping and snoring at the side of the parking area. According to friends, Red Horse has high alcohol content than any other beers out there. Oh well, I'm babbling again. Anyways, it was a fun night.
By the way, I apologize for the pics. I only had my phone cam with me.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

6 comments:
thanks for your comment! :)
that sounds like such a wonderful day :) x
aggh, sorry, this is hollyshambles.x, i was using my other (secret) blog! D:
could you do me a favour & delete that last comment? thanks! x
haha, thanks. you're a star :)
oh & btw, you totally rock for having monty python on your films list x
You're making me want ice cream, discounted clothes, and knee socks. :)
Mmm, butterscotch ice cream sounds so good!
Hollyshambles.x: Yeah! Monty Python rocks! The Meaning of Life is the shizit! ^_^
The Clothes Horse: Don't want ice cream too much. I've been eating a lottt of ice cream the past days and it's not doing my weight any good.
Amelia: Yeah it was delightfully creamy. I had Apple-Cinnamon yesterday. Arrgggh I've been eating too much.
Post a Comment