Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Joodito!

It's been cold for the past days. I believe it's one of the coldest we've had for the past years. So when I was riding the jeepney this morning shuddering in the cold, I remembered Joodito. Joodito is one of the few crafsters I admire so much. I've been a big fan since 2007 when I first saw her jacket recons. I made a few jackets and blouses that were totally inspired by her. But I can't quite come up with something as perfect as hers. I can't even buy an original from her shop because the shipping fee would kill me. Her sewing skills are amazing. I'm a pretty big fan of her high collar design. Here are a few of her lovely creations and reconstructions:













Aren't they lovely? Photos were grabbed from her Craftster posts. Do check out her etsy shop and her website.

3 comments:

hollyshambles.x said...

oh my god, wow! i never usually look at jackets but these are GORGEOUS. that second one is fantastic - i must have it! :)

great find & thank you so much for sharing! :D x

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I adore that third one in particular. They're all so special.

Amelia said...

I like these. The details really make the looks.