Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cameltoe

Excuse my stupid face. I had a hard time fitting in through all of my bedroom's garbage.
I finally finished the shelves I was putting up. But I haven't finished (let alone started) fixing things up yet.
Outfit details: Shirt-Guess, Dress used as skirt-thrifted, Shoes-thrifted, Bag-my usual boring bag.


Went to the mall this afternoon because my boyfriend and I were planning on watching Watchmen but we didn't get to because we ended up hanging out with his family. We had dinner with them and watched his nephew play in Kevin's Toys & Library. It's like a day care at the mall.

Anyways, we had pizza and mojos at Shakey's. I forgot I was on a diet. Arrrgh. Now I have to make up for it with exercise tomorrow. I started dieting and exercising last Wednesday cos I'm feeling a bit hefty. Not that I have anorexia or anything. It's just that I went beyond my average weight by 8 pounds. Woah. I kinda let myself go for the past couple of months. Blah blah blah I'm sounding a little bit petty.

Before we headed out, my boyfriend and I were watching a couple of John L. Armstrong videos. These past months, our quality time seem to always include John Armstrong and skeptic bible studies. I really enjoy these moments though.

My boyfriend and I were laughing at the mannequin's cameltoe hahaha.
Look and see for yourself!


And I found a special edition Pokemon NDS. I don't know what version though. I have no clue. Giritina or Dialga & Palkia version?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm... Pizza! Show us your final decorating result when you're done! xoxo

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You look so cute! I adore the skirt.

Em said...

Your outfit is so cute! And it looks like you had a great time!
xx

Raquel said...

thanks, the test didn't went so well :|
sure, I'll link you when I have some little time, since it's being hard just to respond to all comments!
xx
ps: love your yellow skirt!

Sam said...

Such a cute outfit. And the poor mannequin! She can't even fix it herself

fawned said...

love the colours of your outfit! :) very summery.

& thank you so much for your sweet comment! sorry it's taken so long to reply :( x

Amelia said...

I love the blue/yellow color combo. Cute skirt!

Becca. said...

hey,
i've changed the name of my blog from fashionistageekly to
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

so please could you change the links?
thankyou x

Em said...

P.s. i know this is really late getting back but i actually did read stargirl, but don't really remember what the story is about but i know it was a good read. Maybe ill read it again?...!

xx

Lexie said...

skeptic bible studies is a wonderful description.

i like your blog.