I can't wait to go to Boracay this summer. I'm going with my family yipee. I always love going with my family than with friends cos I never spend a peso on anything. I am such a leech. Bad leech. Plus I don't go out dancing or drinking or do anything people my age do so I don't mind being around my parents. Plus I don't have a lot of friends. There are only two people I call friends - my high school buddies. Most of my acquiantances are second degree friends - my boyfriend's friends, my sister's friends. So going to Boracay with friends is not a choice in the first place. God, I am such a bore.
Anyways, there are a couple of songs (and certain albums) I only listen to or mostly enjoy listening to when it's summer. Here they are:
1. Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls Album
The last time I listened to this album was last summer. I started listening again last week. Hmmm. There's something about phast (phat + fast) beats that make me enjoy the hot summer air blowing through my hair as I ride the jeep.
2. Asian Dub Foundation - Free Satpal Rum
3. Blind Melon - No Rain
4. Sublime - Santeria
5. Fiona Apple - Across The Universe (when it's rainy season, I listen to the Beatles' LOL. weird)
6. Hot Hot Heat - Bandages, Oh Goddamit!
7. MIA - Paper Planes
8. Nine Inch Nails - Sunspots
9. Eels - Fresh Feeling
10. Gorillaz - Feel Good
These are just a few. How about you guys? I tag anyone who wants to post their summer playlist. I don't have time to take outfit photos lately. I'm being lazy again. Plus my shoes are just too beaten up to be in a photo. I'm embarrassed by them. LOL.
xoxo




Anyways, there are a couple of songs (and certain albums) I only listen to or mostly enjoy listening to when it's summer. Here they are:
1. Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls Album
The last time I listened to this album was last summer. I started listening again last week. Hmmm. There's something about phast (phat + fast) beats that make me enjoy the hot summer air blowing through my hair as I ride the jeep.
2. Asian Dub Foundation - Free Satpal Rum
3. Blind Melon - No Rain
4. Sublime - Santeria
5. Fiona Apple - Across The Universe (when it's rainy season, I listen to the Beatles' LOL. weird)
6. Hot Hot Heat - Bandages, Oh Goddamit!
7. MIA - Paper Planes
8. Nine Inch Nails - Sunspots
9. Eels - Fresh Feeling
10. Gorillaz - Feel Good
These are just a few. How about you guys? I tag anyone who wants to post their summer playlist. I don't have time to take outfit photos lately. I'm being lazy again. Plus my shoes are just too beaten up to be in a photo. I'm embarrassed by them. LOL.
xoxo





5 comments:
Hello! Thank you for your divine comments. Your holiday destination is mouth watering and your blog is fantastic. Have a wonderful weekend xoxo
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following this blog. It means a lot to me. =)
xoxo
Ah I am a BIG fan of hot hot heat!!
Hey! I was thinking about your playlist, and I thought about mine for when I go away next week. If you've seen Death Proof, you'll know this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kahp_kmOFzQ by the Coasters, it's a must for a holiday soundtrack! xoxo
Lovely blog! I'm in Iloilo every July/Aug the family live in Arevalo, Villa but I'm currently living abroad
Great stuff! Would love to hear back from you :-)
Love from UK + Spain
http://josephineraneses.blogspot.com/
Swap links?
Ps. Top photo reminds me of Guimaras... Oh how lucky you live there!
Post a Comment