Friday, March 13, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

I've been feeling sick for the past two days. An upper respiratory tract infection...again. My throat's pretty swollen and my back's been killing me. I spent the whole day yesterday in bed. Just watched Nat Geo the whole time I was home. I had the strength to do a post today and check out my facebook and other networking accounts (just registered for a Chictopia account days ago. yey!). I hate getting sick. Happens all the time. Darn me and my weak immune system. URTI's always trigger my asthma. I wonder; who among you guys are also asthmatic?











All images from Trendnista.

PS. Thanks to everyone (only a couple of people actually) for the lovely comments I have received the past 5 months I've been here. Means a lot you guys. It's probably the flu talking, making me all melodramatic. =)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I love these pictures. I hope you feel better soon.

Re your comment: I can't blame you. I love eating duck, too.