Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some Stuff & My New Hair

I was supposed to do a post over the weekend but one of my closest friends flew in for a visit. She had to go to Iloilo because it was her fiancee's birthday. My friend is currently based in Sultan Kudarat, Mindanao. Mindanao is way farther south than Iloilo. Her family lives there and she's currently working there. Anyways, I wasn't able to post because we had dinner two nights in a row and spent two days looking for wedding favors and wedding ideas. She's getting married this coming December and I'm one of her bridesmaids. This is going to be fun. Over the past days of looking through color themes and what not, I realized how hard it is to plan a wedding. But she doesn't want to hire a wedding planner cos she wants to do everything! Anyways, she started planning early (last year) so I guess she won't be a bridezilla. She wants me to pick out the dresses for the bridesmaids and I'm kinda having trouble with that. Here are random wedding-related photos I found interesting as I was browsing through flickr:



I think I just fell in love with Anne Ruthmann's photography skills. I love how she does weddings.







And my new hair... I'm not that happy about it. Oh well. I think I look a little like Rock Lee. Do you guys watch Naruto?

3 comments:

Anne said...

The hair is fab! Love your style too!

donna said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind that I posted some of your photos here.
*blushing*

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those wedding pics are so great. Now I want to get married!