Anyways I'm going thrifting before I go to work today. It's 9AM right now and my work starts at 2PM. So I guess I have to go. Bye bye.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A Certain Shade of Green
I wish it was a little colder here in my part of the world. It's November yet the weather still feels like it's summer. Arrggh. Here are some of the reasons why I badly want a coat *super envious*:
Anyways I'm going thrifting before I go to work today. It's 9AM right now and my work starts at 2PM. So I guess I have to go. Bye bye.
Anyways I'm going thrifting before I go to work today. It's 9AM right now and my work starts at 2PM. So I guess I have to go. Bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute skirt. I love the coat in the 4th pic.
Thanks for leaving a comment. I have to find a nice place to take my pictures, though. The hallway to our ugly kitchen is not exactly glamorous. ^_^
Post a Comment