Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shakin' My Lebonbon!

I'm going out later to go thrifting with my boyfriend's sister-in-law (around 5PM, our time). We're just going to one place (Cherry's Ukay-Ukay) cause they have new arrivals today. Can't wait!

I'm gonna eat lunch in a while and watch new episodes of Big Bang Theory, Worst Week and Dexter. After I finish with my tv series, I'm heading over to my boyfriend's place to watch him sleep. It's my day off and I got nothing to do. I'm too tired and lazy to clean my room or go malling. Whatever. Anyways, here's what I'm wearing right now, as inspired by one of Lebonbonmulticolore's outfits:

Shirt: Thrifted and reconstructed a long time ago
Skirt: my sister's old pseudo-uniform (it's a long story)
Suspenders: July
Spiderman necklace: Mags



INSPIRATION FOR THE DAY: LEBONBONMULTICOLORE

Gonna eat lunch now cause it's already 1:08PM. Hope you guys can help me with my crisis. (^^)/"

No comments: