Monday, November 10, 2008

Poof's Videoke Party

Went out last Saturday night. It was my friend Poof's birthday party. Party was in Club 21, a local ktv bar located in Smallville. Smallville is the "night spot" here in our place. I just don't get it why they named the place Smallville. Sounds so cheesy. Anyways, I baked space brownies and brought them to the party. We were so baked that we were just staring at the TV screen by the time the last song finished playing. We weren't even singing at that point. We were just sitting silently. It was funny. What a night. And this is what I wore:

Shirt: From flea market
Skirt: Ing, thrifted
(I think it's a Japanese or Korean brand)
Bag: Esprit
Shoes: Chelsea (some local brand)
that I just painted a yellow skull design on


My sister took the photo. Her hand shook when she clicked the capture button so I just edited it to look like it was supposed to be that way. Way to go. I'll add more pictures when Poof uploads the photos.


No comments: