Thursday, November 13, 2008

Poking Around Blogger

I've been exploring liebemarlenevintage's style blog links since I got nothing to do. I've been addicted to blogging here and the thought of being a "style blogger" is getting me all enthusiastic. Anyways, I found two blogs that caught my attention so far.

First is Stephanie's blog, Fashion Robot. I really enjoyed reading her blog and checking her style. What I enjoyed the most though are her awkward poses.




I love how she threw in every piece in the last picture. I love how the green gives color to the black and white combination. Inspiring. (^_^)

The other one is Jessica Schroeder's. Her blog is What I Wore. I love her classy style. I especially envy her cos she's got fabulous coats. Something I can't really wear around here where I live. It's scorching hot here. (T_T)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw, thank you so much! Your blog is lovely. =]

donna said...

No. Thank you! (^_^)