I was thinking of That 70's Show and hearing Cheap Trick singing That 70's Song when I was getting dressed today. After getting dressed, I looked at the mirror and really thought I looked hippie-ish. It was only after my boyfriend pointed out that I didn't look anything 70's at all, that I realized I was dressed like I was in that time where the 80's was transitioning into the 90's. Think Clarissa. And yeah I felt stupid listening to the iPod playlist I especially put together that I felt was my soundtrack for the day: Patti Smith, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd, etc. Duh. Good thing I had an Eels playlist. Mid 90's and early 90's can mix, right?
Kama Sutra shirt (how cheesy is that?), Thrifted jeans, Nine West bag,
and me doing a 70's dance (what a dumbass!)Talking about Eels, I am a big fan of Mr. E. Not only of his music but of his dad. Did you guys know that his dad's the dude who first theorized on the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics? That's like in the same pedestal as Einstein and Newton. He saved Schrodinger's cat from the paradox! Am I funny or what? (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment