The past weeks have been pretty busy for me. I can't savor my Stle.com browsing experience because of loads of stuff to do. Anyways, here are some favorites from collections I've seen.
First, Monique Lhuillier's. I've been a fan since 2006. I love sewing gowns and her works have become inspirations. I love how she layers texture after texture and how she can manage to make exorbitant textures go together. Her works remind me of fondant covered cakes. Beautiful and delicious.

Next, Marchesa. I have always thought of their designs as delightful gifts. Outrageous yet delicate.

I can't wait to see Zac Posen's collection. I'm waiting to be blown away. (^^,)
Anyways, yesterday marked 7 years of my boyfriend and I being together. We ordered lunch and just ate in his room, watched Monk episodes and went to work. Nothing romantic in the media romantic kinda way. It was comfortable and sweet and loving. Sorry for the cheese avalanche. =)








.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
oh my gosh, those Marchesa designs are stunning! especially the first one :) gorgeous x
such fabulous dresses.
Post a Comment