Monday, November 23, 2009

Fail! Photo Overload!

I've said a couple of times that I'll dedicate more time to blogging. But as usual, I failed! I always forget to take photos when I'm having fun. A lot of my friends came to visit so I was pretty busy having fun and bumming around.

The weekend after my last post, my friend (and my boyfriend's friend) Poof celebrated his birthday for two days. Day 1 of his celebration we played Rockband and ate the "banquet" he prepared. And that day I discovered a pretty awesome PS3 game - The Last Guy! Day 2 we had space cookies! This has become a ritual already. And I was baked for two days! That's why I wasn't able to post anything. Yeah, I know, I'm such a dirtbag.

Poof's the guy with the dreadlocks. I usually play the guitar in Rockband.
And yeah I can beat your ass in the Hard level. LOL.

Next story. My friend Moshi (she's the one wearing the black top in the photos below) came home from Cebu because her boyfriend was seeing some ugly whore behind her back. She broke it off with him and came home with epic tales of his betrayal. Oh yeah! And because of this my friends and I (The Shududuts) got together after months of not seeing each other! Yay! I had so much fun that night (last Saturday night). And I was wearing DIY stockings inspired by Emilio Cavalli, the idea I got from Rebecca (The Clothes Horse). Hope she doesn't mind. Made it the night I saw her post. To check the tutorial, click here.



We ate at Kenny Roger's, hung around the mall
and took photos, and had coffee at Coffee Break.

2 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

So glad you're back to blogging! Missed reading your blog:)

It looks like you had an eventful weekend! And kudos to your girl friend for being the girl man! Yeahhh,ditch the bad guy away. Wooohooo

I love love your tights so much,I need to do a DIY like yours too.
And do grow your hair back long again<3

michelle_ said...

yeee . you're back to blogging !!

woah seems like you've had a festive weekend . am so happy to see people having fun during their weekends . that's exactly what they're here for !

and i agree with valencia to ditch the bad guy !
ahahaha

cute heart tights there :)
whered u get ur heart tightss ??

mind following my blog ?
i'll follow yorus :)