Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feeling Fallish


Get it? Yeah, I know. Not that funny. Haha. I'm enjoying the word play anyway.

As the title says, I've been feeling fallish lately. I dunno why. It's pretty hot in here in my part of the world, that's why it's kinda foolish wearing fall outfits. Explaining that doesn't make the joke funnier. 8P

Anyways, I've been wearing granny stockings for the past days. They're just nice to look at, don't you think?

I failed the exam I took last September. I know. I'm an epic failure. Taking the exam again next year. EPIC FAIL! My bad. I spent more time fantasizing about passing the exam than studying. So I had to refuse my job offer at the university so I can have time to study. I'm applying to work in pharmaceutical sales; let's see how it goes. Toodley-doo-dee-doo! (Imagine Jack Black singing that. Haha! Encarnaciooohooon!)

11 comments:

Becca. said...

love your dress, its really pretty!
love the moving outfit photos too, its very cool!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

super chic <3

Amelia said...

Cute! The green is really nice and I love the socks :)

Valencia Lia said...

This photo got me laughing because it was moving too fast. heee But not to worry,I can still see your ever chic outfit <3

Adore your bun up hairdo and the dress! Granny stockings are just perfect with this look !

hannah, heart city said...

cute gif, green is a good color for ya! good luck in your studies :)

michelle_ said...

i love your cute animations . but it's kinda hard for me to see the outfit you're wearing . but i love those high socks :)

Lexie said...

i love the .gif animations! fun way to show your outfits!

also i can sympathize with spending too much worrying instead of studying! it's a frustrating circle.

HoneyBunny said...

Great gif again!:D ANd you look stunning! I so so love this outfit, that dress and the stockings are divine<3

Oh, and I totally don't mind you linking me:) Thanks so much for that!:))

Helen said...

i love your gifs! hehe.

Flashes of Style said...

I looove this! Haha the green is great as well :)

Barbro Andersen said...

Haha, I love how you show off your outfit!!