
I saw Whatever Works today. I had so much fun watching that movie because it articulated a lot of my beliefs and my usual rants, like, the human race doesn't deserve to breed, that religion will kill off human existence, that life is meaningless, that everything is meaningless and pointless and purposeless, that everything happens randomly, etc. Hahaha. I could relate so well to that movie. Plus I'm a big fan of Woody Allen and Larry David. You guys should watch it. You submentals, too! Hahaha. Kidding.




Here's the trailer for Whatever Works:

6 comments:
Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog girl:) You're so sweet.
Adore your animation photo,its really so adorable! Beautiful outfit!!
Love love your dress with those sneakers and your bag tooo,gorgeous !
Yeaaa sure,you can link me! I'll link you back now tooo <3
Very cute dress <3
That gif is so fun!
love your style and really enjoy what you bring to fashion blogging...
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
thanks for ur lovely comment at my blog darling :D
of course you may link my blog !
i love ur denim dress paired the chuck taylors very much dear :D
keep blogging !!
glistersandblisters.blogspot.com
please follow my blog if you like . and i'll return you a favor :D
cute trainers!
Post a Comment