But no, I am not a Twilight fan! Didn't read the books, didn't see the movies. Heard from film junky friends that it's totally making vampires look gay. Teeny bopper, hopeless romantic vampires? I even read from a forum that they're vegetarians! They sparkle when exposed to daylight?!?! Wtf!!!
When one says vampire, these come to mind: Blade, vampires from From Dusk Till Dawn, Lestat from Queen of the Damned, the Underworld vampires, even Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt make the cut. Even the vampires from True Blood are cool although they sound too Southern for me. But the vampire-maker relationship and the vampire community structure in True Blood is well thought of. The vampire slang in that series - fangbangers, God Hates Fangs, etc. - is funny, too!
I just can't take the gayification of the coolest mythological beings of all time. I hope real vampires would track down and suck all the blood out from Stephenie Meyer for making their race look pathetic.
I can still hear the lines of jailbaits squealing outside the movie theaters at the mall last weekend. Eeeep!
On a brighter note, I saw this Twilight-inspired collection over at A|Wear. I think the outfits are hot. For the Twilight fans, here's something for you:


4 comments:
Love the dresses from these collages!
I know. Vampires are cool, but Twilight has totally ruined it. I'm glad you agree.
I hate beauticians that talk too mcuh too =/
I've unknowingly drawn a great deal of inspiration from vampires and Gothic settings through the years <3
Re:
Oh, wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate that! <3 I'd be honored if you'd link to my blog, thanks a lot :D
Post a Comment