Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween, Pagans!

I cooked a simple yet awesome dinner last night. Convinced my parents and my sister to dress up and had an awesome Halloween family dinner. My boyfriend decided to drop by before he went to work. It was fun. My sister and I couldn't go out to party cos we were both feeling sick so we decided to have a blast at home.

Curtains and table mats and glass covers were made by my sister.

I made meatloaf (I mean, meat hand) and mashed potatoes. My sister made some creamy fish fillet, don't know what it was called. For dessert, I served up a nice jello surprise. My sister made cocktails. I think it was grape juice mixed with Sprite and Triple Sec.


And here's my lame attempt at being Ms. Lovett:


And here I am with my mom and dad:

And here's my sister:

And my boyfriend:

Happy halloween, everyone!!! Hope you guys had a blast, too!

1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love your dress--very Halloween chic. And the food looks awesome.