
Thursday was a busy day for me. It was the annual town fiesta where my friend, Ting, lives. Like any other fiesta, people here celebrate fiestas by preparing and serving food to guests in honor of their patron saint. In this case, I forgot who the town's patron saint is. Whatever.

Anyway, as tradition, my friends and I went to eat dinner at her (Ting's) place. I always look forward to eating their Baked Potato. Delicious.
After eating at Ting's, Dwayne and I went to meet up with Dwayne's coworkers for a goodbye party for one of their close office friends and as farewell party to everyone else who are resigning this month (including Dwayne).





I spent the night at Dwayne's since we left the party at around 2:00AM. The next day one of my friends called and woke me up, inviting me to a spur of the moment road trip. Earlier that week, I had all my clothes (in Dwayne's place) sent to the laundry so I had nothing to wear to the road trip except for the jeans I wore the night before. So I borrowed Dwayne's NIN shirt and just wore everything else from the previous night. Good thing I still had clean undies reserved at his place.
Road trip. Went to eat Oyster and lunch at Allan's Talabahan. Then went to see the animals at Racso's Woodland Resort. Then went to the University of the Philippines Miag-ao campus to see their Natural Science Museum.





Funnnn! Yeah, outfit was nothing grand but was very comfortable. (^_^)

2 comments:
looks like you had lots of fun!!
xx
wonderful time you must have had!! I love love all these photos:)
Post a Comment